четвер, 11 вересня 2014 р.

First experience

As usual the words with beginning “first” is a classic example when your brains breaks out   entirely different emotions. The main concern is not to fail and to hear a strong criticism or to have tongue – tied in the most important moment.
I intend to tell you a brief summary of my First class of Vocabulary of Modern.
Having long weekend we came back open minded and ready to face the prospect of having real efforts. When the bell rang the teacher came in. Her face seemed familiar and it helped to put a fear out.
After acquaintance the  first task given to us was to create a poster about Ukraine.  At first it was. utter chaos in thoughts but we reached the agreement without considerable difficulty. We did not make even real effort to paint it. Also we learned a lot of new words and collocations.
To finalize my story I’d want to admit that my feelings about this lesson are indescribable.

Thanks for your attention. I wish you not to fear your beginning. Good luck J

3 коментарі:

  1. I completely agree with you, my emotions were also indescribable. Among all activities, creating a poster was the best for me too. I want to try such kind of team work again, and you?

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Actually, our teacher face seemed familiar to me too. Without strong criticism our first lesson of Vocabulary was a classic example of completely interactive lesson. I supposed this class would be my main concern, but it didn't take considerable difficulties in studying it.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. English in Use is really cognitive subject. I must confess when I first entered the classroom I was thinking about this subject that it would not be important for us. But when out teacher explained us our work plan and importance of this subject I recognized that it would be useful and helpful for our development.

    ВідповістиВидалити