неділю, 28 вересня 2014 р.

Letter

Hi, my dear Tim!
In your previous letter you've said that have faced the prospect of having difficulties in studying English. So,l decided to make some peaces of advice due to your problem.
First of all I should admit that now,in 2014th, we have entirely different methods of studying foreign languages. To make it clearly for you I'll give an examples.

as everyone has their own mother tongue and origin,we are invited a lot of native speakers in order to simplify our studying and to hear how do they sound. I think it's a very worthwhile.

moreover, being developed country, all of us have access the Internet. So it's easy to find different types of dictionaries. We are occupied with information that even sometimes it's difficult to defend from.
Here I present you, how does one of the dictionary work.


There's a set of collocation you can also learn to pick you foreign language up and benefit from it.

In spite of such peaces of advice as "travelling to others countries, keeping in touch with native speakers,writing a letter and watching films without subtitles", I have one more for you: read foreign sources about something you are interested at. Here ypu can see a part of interesting article for me, that I have found in "fraze.it"
Mugabi, Zambia
Having lived in an English speaking country for a long time,I feel quite embarresed to say that my english is still below average. I was very close to throuwing in the towel of learning english language. But I pulled myself up and started learning english again.I am sure there will ample people that will criticise me and think I am not that smart, but I will just have to take it on the chin. Anyone that makes comments that are deemed to be below the belt, will surely recieve unpleasent response from me. And if My homework doesnt succeed in becoming teachers favourite, I think I will have to throw in the towel.
So, finalizing my letter I'd want to add:"The limits of your language are the limits of your world."
Keep writing.
Yours,
Olha 

2 коментарі:

  1. On my opinion these pieces of advice will be quite useful. Which of these tools is the best for you? Would you take any of them in daily usage?

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I bear in my mind your pieces of advice how to learn English by using new methods. Now, I always build up collocations with new words in order to memorize them better. Although, English isn't my mother tongue, I hope I will speak it as the native speaker.

    ВідповістиВидалити