понеділок, 2 лютого 2015 р.

News travel fast


Hello my dear readers. The latest news came in and I’d like to run a story about my visit to a wonderful place, to a candle of Ukrainian civilization, to Ostroh academy.

However, before I had started, let me tell you some pre – story. My husband and I had a lovely holiday at the west coast of France when the story broke. One day I decided to flick through the newspaper and saw that we have become an item of news. Frankly, I hate it. The scandal was the front-page headline in all the newspapers “A ROYAL KISS AND TELL. FAIRYTALE WEDDING AND A MESSY DIVORCE”. I was shocked, I’ve never thought about dumping William. Incidentally, dear journalists, thanks for such meteoric rise of our prominence. Thanks God, such scandal rumours  did not reach tabloids in Ostroh and become in the public eye.
So let’s move to my visit to Ostroh academy. It is needless to say, I’ve mat a wonderful people in a wonderful place. How can I be so sure? They didn’t met me like a celebrity. They didn’t told the history of their university up, as others usually do, embellishing the facts. I hate people who are economical with the truth, because It’s so difficult to sustain a phoney knowing the truth. It looks like a cheap foul play. In Ostroh, there were no uneasy questions that usually lead you into a tight corner. Thank you, guys , for comfortable cooperation. I’ve missed some interesting things that happened to me here. Because as I was told, “WHAT HAPPENS IN OSTROH, STAYES IN OSTROH”
J
read my blog. Next city will be Lviv. We’ll meet there)
                                       

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар