суботу, 18 жовтня 2014 р.

Academy Day

I suspect everyone reading this column has experienced important events that resulted in their making personal emotional changes. For me such one was the last celebration of Academy Day. Being a kind of emotional people, I can’t bottle up my emotions. I’d rather wear my heart in my sleeve. So, let’s have a look at some photos. It’ll help you disclose more about me and my feelings about celebration.
I have been studying here for 2 years. As a matter of fact, It’s true, that I entered here coincidentally. At any rate, I have never been desperately unhappy studying here, even though I am grateful for people, I’ve found here. By the way, about photos. Here I am ;) And people that I love. We are together for 2 years. We look bright and cheerful, don’t we?

Now, as time went by, things are looking up. Academy helped to create closer bond with my friends. Of course, we have ups and downs – who doesn’t? But I am adamant they appreciate me, and the way things are now, I’m feeling totally overjoyed.
A few words about Academy Day. It was incredibly cute. It sounds too good to be true but nevertheless it was. There were fairs, selling different aroma sweets making my mouth water, a little concert and flashmob. As far as last one concerned, It will bear in mind for an years.

To make a generalization, days become unforgettable because of emotions you experience. Some things are indescribable and inexplicable. It is better to see once than tens to hear.
http://bit.ly/1zekhF6

6 коментарів:

  1. Mind you, that now we are second-year students, and now we can compare last and this year celebration of Academy Day. We can also make a brief summary according our achievement during the whole year of studying. Moreover, as Olga mentioned I got acquainted with many new amazing people who help me keep my chin up during the process of studying.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. You know, it's sad that the Academy Day was in total chaos. Although, I agree with you that the celebration was worth watching!!

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. If to compare previous celebration with this year one, do you achieved something except personal emotional changes?

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. I'm inspired by your article. The Academy Day also bears in my mind as it was one of the most remarkable events in this year. I remember a total chaos which was in that day, but at the end of this highlight everyone felt jubilant and ecstatic!

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. Also as Ira, I bared in mind many different events during Academy Day. Selling sweets, singing songs, reading poems… yes, it is absolutely amazing and I sure that next Academy day will be even better than this one.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  6. In spite of making some cutbacks, our academy is very eventful! Different meetings and conserts are held on a regular basis)

    ВідповістиВидалити