вівторок, 14 жовтня 2014 р.

***

How much did you refuse your little brothers and sisters in their wishes? 1000 -odd, give or take Sth probably. But last time I didn't manage. My brother is a kind of as stubborn as a mule. He proved me to teach him riding a bike. So,somehow I agreed. Besides,he had substantial arguments, like " we are young once " or " better late than never" The most interesting began afterwards.
He was ecstatic,overjoyed. While riding, I became bored with his stupidity. He fell all the time, it was utter chaos. Brother was in tears.I lost my temper. Incidentally, the bike was mine. 

So I decided to rule this considerable difficulty with good old method:to buy sweets, provided that he wouldn't tell parents about our real efforts to reach an  agreement.
Coming back I found ugly lizard, laying on the road. I can't bottle up my emotions,unfortunately. I'd rather wear my heart on my sleeve. So, being replete with negatives I ran away.Having come back with a package of sweets, I found that there were no one at the street and my broken bike lying in the middle. I noticed only a blue car with folding roof.

Instincts made me feel uneasy. My heart told me that something might happen.I tried to suppress my feelings and went to my mother to repent. I accepted responsibility for this situation. Of course we had some ups and downs in relationships, but I appreciated him, at any rate.
Having come to mother she told that had wonderful new for me. I said the same,but with another mood and facial expression.She told, that our father had bought new blue car, without roof. And now he and my brother went to the shop OM to buy me new bike, as mine had been broken by Mark.
I've never been so jubilant as that day. Better safe than sorry- it can be an intermediate conclusion. But I've made one more: blood is thicker than water.

2 коментарі:

  1. Do you face any considerable difficulties in making such kind of story? As for me it is quite interesting and useful in improvement your skills.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I couldn't agree more. Charity begins at home.
    They never calculated a budget for their nearest and dearest children ;)

    ВідповістиВидалити